Friday, May 15, 2009

I am still alive






I can't beleive that I haven't posted over here in such a long time. I really did not intend to leave the blog all alone for this long.

Well, we have been very busy, as we always are. We made the transition from winter to spring here in Dallas. We had a very mild winter and didn't see any snow this year. Lauren is continuing to do very well in school. She loves to go everyday and see her friends.

In March, we celebrated Easter. Both the girls loved getting their baskets from the Easter bunny.





In April, we were very busy. Mom and Dad Bower came for a visit from Tampa. We loved having them and got to spend so much quality time together. We do not get together near enough. We went to a picnic that Rick's employer threw for their employees. Rick and Lauren did the 3 legged race (and did not come in last!) and participated in the egg toss. We had tons of fun! Here are some of the pictures from the day:









On April 23rd, Lauren turned 6! I cant believe it!! She is getting so big. Here are pictures from her party.







Lastly, Rick and I just returned from our week long getaway in Mexico. We had a fabulous time. We got to relax on the beach all day long - which is truly my most favorite thing to do in the world. Here are pictures from our trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment