Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Recap

We had a fun weekend and stayed busy with trying to stay out of the heat as much as possible and constant home improvement activities.

We did break out the slip n slide for the kids. Jonathan and Esther, who live next door, came over and joined in the fun.




I am in the middle of a few different projects around the house right now. One of those is adding beadboard panels to the backside of the kitchen island. Here are all the boards I painted over the weekend. I will make sure to post a picture when complete. I am also working on refinishing a couple of pieces of furniture. I will make sure to show those as well.


Finally, we lost a legend on Thursday, June 25th, 2009. He was the "Elvis" to most of my generation. I will never forget him or his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment